Saturday, November 14, 2009

For this week’s blog I am supposed to cover what was discussed in this week’s course material. Our class readings covered such things as the brain and learning, information processing theory, and problem-solving methods during the learning process. With this in mind I have found two different blog/informational sites that I found to be very interesting.

http://blogs.region4.nycenet.edu/communities/smartboard/archive/category/2325.aspx

The above mentioned site discusses bringing interactive technology into the classroom in hopes of reaching the diverse learner. This blog is organized and offers a variety of different post covering everything from assessment tools to brain based learning posts. The site also has many different media outlets for example videos and PowerPoint.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~smflanag/edtech/cip.htm

This website I enjoyed for its simplicity about educational technology. It covers the fundamentals from basic learning theories to cognitive information processing. When I get overwhelmed with the information that we are covering I like to go to the web for a basic breakdown of what we are covering in each week’s discussions. This helps me when I am trying to understand the concepts being covered. Hopefully, my classmates and others looking at my blog will enjoy the websites. I made it thru blog number two!

No comments:

Post a Comment